Disability Student Unit provides access to socio-cultural activities for special needs students studying at Istanbul Kültür University such as:
- Orientation program is implemented considering the needs of disabled students.
- Peer mentoring support is provided in socio-cultural activities.
- The team consists of volunteer students who speak Turkish Sign Language. individual support is provided for extracurricular activities.
- Social responsibility and awareness activities are supported by the activities of IKU "Aware Student Club" (İKÜ Farkındaysan Kulübü).
- All announcements are made by voice, in writing or in sign language.
- Participation of the students in the activities realized in cooperation with non-governmental organizations is ensured.
- Access to socializing areas such as canteen and dining hall is provided.